Saturday, January 22, 2011

What do I love???

There are a lot things in this life that I am soo grateful for and love... so I just wanted to make a list so whenever I am doing the "girl thing" and being cranky or having a pity party, I can just look back at this and hopfully smile :)


1. I absolutely just love and adore my dreamboat of a husband!! Dante is the best thing that ever happened to me and I have no idea what I would do without him. He is my better half, and makes me laugh everyday! I can't believe that we have almost been married for 2 whole years. The time has flown by and I am sooo excited to see what the rest of our lives bring. I love you baby!



2. My familia. I have be so blessed to be able to live close to family while I have been here in Utah, and it has been the best thing ever. It is definitely going to be a sad day when we no longer all live next to each other in anymore. My older brother Cody has already moved, but we were lucky enough to have a lot of really fun memories together before he moved to the east coast. My parents are the most amazing people ever, and I can't even begin on my younger brothers. They make me laugh soo hard... I love it every time they come to visit or when we get to go up to Oregon. I am especially grateful for my new family. Dante's side of the family has welcomed with open arms and been so fun to get to know.








3. Friends. I can't even begin to describe how much I love my friends. Before I met Dante, they were who I was with everyday... and throughout ridiculous hours of the night. My friends are so important to me and have definitely helped shape me into the person I am today. Thanks for always being there!!! and for all of the crazy and irresponsible memories we have together :) I wouldn't change a thing!








4. School. I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to go to school and receive an education. It was hard, and I was most of the time sleep deprived.. but I loved every minute of it... wellll most of it... maybe not the tests!! I have had extremely good professors that have helped open my eyes up to a great big world. I am grateful for what they taught me about health and fitness, the human body, the gospel, and how to be a grown up and responsible adult. I do feel very accomplished being out of school... but I will always have a place in my heart that still misses going to class and learning. Who knows... maybe I'll go back one day?? Go Cougars!!!








5. Exercise. I LOVE TO EXERCISE!!! I feel like these past couple of years at BYU and learning about how amazing our bodies are and how important it is to take care of them has released a new energy within me to workout reguarly and eat healthy. Sometimes it is hard to drag my tried body to the gym, but I love the challange... and oddly i love to sweat and feel my body getting stronger. I am so grateful for a family that worksout reguarly and has taught me since a young age, why it is important to be healthy. I love exercising... that is all there is to it :)

2 comments:

  1. You're so gorgeous! And your blog makes me happy! We need to spend more time together for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey anna! I just found your blog and I'm guessing you'll never get this message cuz it looks like you don't update too much, but congrats on the baby! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete