Thursday, July 16, 2009

Impulsive decision???? I think so!

A couple of months before I got married I really wanted to cut my hair, but of course I didn't so I could have long blonde locks to go along with my beautiful wedding dress. However, lately these impulses to cut my hair have been slowly re-entering my train of thought... Yesterday my friend showed me a cut she thought would look cute on me and without thinking about it twice I called up a hair salon and schedulled an appointment to chop all of my hair off!! Did I think about it all day today? Yes. Did I feel like I was going to throw up when I sat down in the salon chair? Yes. Do I love my new hair cut? YES YES YES!!!! Have I told Dante that I was cutting my hair? NO, we'll if he is suprised when he gets home in about an hour! It will definitely be something to get used to... but it is a fun change and I am sure Dante won't mind the lack of my long blonde hair all over everything now.


BEFORE




























AFTER








































8 comments:

  1. Anna, you rebel! I didn't think you had it in you. (you know, you always talked about cutting your hair and never could do it and how you were the co-president of the "needs to grow up club," etc. etc.) But now, you've actually done it and it looks great. I think you should keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love it! Makenzie and I were shocked! It's almost like you went from a young lady to a woman! holy cow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks great Anna...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So i found your blog through facebook! haha.. I LOVE it! I have wanted to cut my hair that short for a while too

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were so funny that day! Everything obviously turned out great though!! Love your new do!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks so good anna!! It makes me want to chop my hair off too. Your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete